Training cum Workshop
‘Essential oil, Perfumery & Aromatherapy’
Fragrance & Flavour Development Centre, Kannauj,
Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India, Kannauj (U.P.
1. DURATION :-3 Days (The Connaught Hotel, 37 Shaheed Bhagat Singh marg, New Delhi)
2. PERIOD :8-10, March, 2014
3. TIMING :-10.00 AM TO
4. INTAKE :-30 Participants
Course is designed to give an overview of the subject related to essential oils, fragrance & aromatherapy right from natural sources to application stage including quality assessment. It would be beneficial for cosmetologist, beauticians, scientists, doctors, aroma therapist, student’s traders & entrepreneurs who want to enter in this filed.
1. Business opportunities in Essential oil, perfumery & Aromatherapy
2. Essential oils their cultivation
3. Methods for extraction of Essential oils
4. Healing properties of essential oils
5. Application of essential oils
6. Quality control and analysis of essential oils including sensory evaluation.
7. Aromatherapy – Through the ages
8. Basics of aromatherapy & its branches
9. Evolution of Perfumery
10. Olfaction Methodology
11. Classification of odours and its evaluation
12. Creation of fragrances
13. Chemistry of carrier oils & Storage of Essential oils
14. Blending of aroma oils with carrier oils
15. Practical of creation of fragrances
WHOM TO APPLY
Interested persons may apply with a brief resume on plain paper along draft of Rs. 9,500/- in favour of “Principal Director, FFDC, Kannauj at following address latest by .
Fee -Rs. 9500/- (Rs. Nine thousand five hundred only)
It includes course material, lunch & snacks
The Principal Director,
Fragrance & Flavour Development Centre, Min. of MSME, Govt. of India,
Makrandnagar, Kannauj-209 726. Web-site –www.ffdcindia.org
Phone-05694-234791,234465 Fax-05694-235242 E-Mailfirstname.lastname@example.org